Nigel Tate Associates was founded in 2002 by Nigel Tate after many years in private practice, latterly as a partner in a large quantity surveying and building surveying practice in Nottingham.
Nigel Tate Associates provides quantity surveying, project co-ordination, employer's agent, contractor insolvency advice, expert witness and CDM Co-Ordinator services nationally and in particular in the Midlands and North of England.
Nigel has over 30 years experience in private practice working with both private and public sector clients on building and civil engineering projects ranging in value from £20,000 to £35,000,000.
Currently engaged on schemes, both locally and nationally, for a wide variety of clients and covering a broad spectrum of public sector and private clients and developers. A list of past and present clients can be found below.
Appointed onto Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service's consultant framework in 2008 as their sole QS consultant and the original term was later extended by DFRS.
Areas of expertise include quantity surveying, expert witness, employer's agent role, contractor insolvency advice, project co-ordination and CDM Co-Ordinator role under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 1994 and 2007.
Nigel Tate Associates have been commissioned to provide professional construction consultancy services for a wide range of clients, in both the public and private sectors, some of whom are listed hereunder:
- Ambivet Group Limited.
- A C Shropshire Limited.
- BNP Paribas Real Estate UK.
- Barlow Group Limited.
- Budworth Hardcastle.
- Church & Co (Footwear) Limited.
- Clowes Developments (UK) Limited.
- Clowes Securities (West Midlands) Limited.
- Conder Developments Limited.
- Cooper MEDC Limited.
- Denby Pottery Co. Limited.
- Dove Valley Park Limited.
- Keylink Limited.
- Klober Limited.
- Morrison Construction International Ltd.
- Norder Design Associates Limited.
- Phoenix IT Services Limited.
- Stens UK Limited.
- Surveying Management Services Limited.
- Tuffin Ferraby Taylor.
- Traso Estates.
- Welcome Food Ingredients Limited.
- Whitemeadow Furniture Limited.
Public Sector and Not For Profit
- Alderwasley Parish Council
- The Arkwright Society
- Bolsover District Council
- Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Derbyshire County Council
- Dukes Barn, Beeley
- East Staffordshire Borough Council
- Manchester Historic Buildings Trust
- The National Trust
- Staveley Town Council
- South Wingfield Parish Council
- Waternish Hall, Isle of Skye
- The Whitworth Centre
Retail / Leisure
- Backstage Recording Studios Limited
- Beechdale Motor Group
- Derbyshire Building Society
- Greshornish Campsite, Isle of Skye
- Keetons Management Services Limited
- Leaworks Estates Limited
- LTH Hotels (Nottingham) Limited
- Mansfield Bowling Club
- Nationwide Building Society
- The Stamford Property Company Limited
- Anthony Gell School, Wirksworth
- Ashfield School
- Aston on Trent Primary School
- Chesterfield College
- Eyam Primary School
- First Movement, Matlock
- Fountaindale School, Mansfield
- Kniveton Primary School
- Norbury Primary School
- Pennyacre Primary School
- Riverdale Grange Limited
- Stoke on Trent College
- Toothill School, Bingham
- Creswick Greave Methodist Church
- Friends Meeting House, Derby
- St. Martin of Tours Church, Bilborough
- Wirksworth Baptist Church
- Repair and maintenance schemes to numerous Churches in Derbyshire and Staffordshire in conjunction with
- Anthony Short & Partners
- Accent Nene Housing Limited
- Dane Housing (Congleton) Limited
- Dr, & Mrs, Gregory, Derby
- Greenmount Limited
- Grays Wharf Limited
- Trustees of the Institute of Our Lady of Mercy, Leeds
- Radleigh Group Limited
- Timkin Limited
- Unitas Estates Limited