Traditional Quantity Services:
- pre-contract feasibility estimates.
- detailed budget estimates and cost plans.
- bills of quantities.
- tender reports.
- preparation of contract documents.
- post contract cost control.
- interim valuations.
- final account agreement.
- assisting clients, lawyers and other construction professionals where contractor's have defaulted
- issuing liquidators and receivers with relevant notices and terminating contracts
- establishing appropriate completion contracts and their administration to completion
- resolving final accounts with liquidators and receivers
Employer's Agent Services on design and build schemes:
- pre-contract feasibility estimates, detailed budget estimates, cost plans and other pre-contract QS services
- Liaising with, and co-ordinating, other members of the professional team
- Employer's Requirements and other appropriate tender documents
- administration of the contract during construction including chairing progress meetings and issuing all necessary certificates and notices and other post contract QS services
- Preparation of defects schedules at completion and monitoring same through the defects period
Expert Witness services to lawyers and clients where disputes over quantum have occurred.
CDM Co-Ordinator services in accordance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007.